Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bubba-Kim

Jacob and I had so much fun with you both last night! High-rollin with the toothless wonder at La Caille and ordering every dessert on the menu was a once in a lifetime experience. I don't think I have laughed so hard at Jacob's expense in a long time, which is unfortunate because it's good for him. I'm still having spontaneous outbursts of laughter when I think of the ice escaping from Jacobs tooth hole and landing in his soup. I can't believe Bubba tried it after that!!
I am so grateful for the chance we had to be your neighbors and friends! You guys are going to accomplish so many wonderful and exciting things in your life. Jacob and I watch you two in awe. I am sure Florida will be a great adventure, even though it's off to a stressful start. You both are in are prayers (which are mainly for you two to have a fun year in Florida and then to get an even cooler job offer back here in Utah!) A year is more than enough time for you two to get a rockin tan...

Let us know if there's anything Jacob and I can do to help with your move! We'll see you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment