Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

House Hungry

When the time comes, I hope this is where life leads me. Or at least somewhere similar:






Butler's Pantry:

Main Kitchen (with 2 work areas!):


Garden Room:

It wont be that time for a while. I get it. Seriously. Point taken. So the next time you hear me dreaming of my ideal house, fair warning: first person to come at me with a "Yeah, when Jacob has his master's in 3 years..." or "yeah, someday that would be awesome" is going to get slapped. I wont hold back anymore. I'm allowed to have dreams. I don't need a time line reality check.
Just dream with me! No harm in that.

3 comments:

  1. Let me tell you lady, I have a lot of dreams too, and yes, I know most of them will never come true, but here I am still dreaming. And some of my dreams are pretty big. No one will get me down, and if I hear otherwise, yes, a verbal slap in their face, with a imaginary white glove, will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I start dreaming out loud and Jeremy tries to talk reason, I tell him to stop being a dream killer. Nothing worse than someone giving you a reality check when all you want to do is escape reality for a while. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete